Experience with rl25

How's the barrel life with this powder ?
I have 1200+ +P loads down my Sendero. It was my ground hog gun for years shooting 120BT at 3600fps. I shot it hard and at times heated it to super hot many times a day. On a good day I would put 30-40 rounds down it in an hour or so with many 5-8 round strings. Gave it to my son two years ago as he shot his first bull with it at 12. Did a new big game load test and it shoots 5-175ABLR's +3200 into low 5's all day long.

I love the stuff. Same as any other powder when it works for you it is great. Did I say I love the stuff?

Gets testy over 80 degrees in my experience, but my loads are pushing it. All I use with my 6.5 prc. Good stuff and great velocity.

I used it quite extensively when i started reloading for the 7mm Rem Mag.

Gave great velocities. Accuracy was ok.
Switched over to RL26.
Velocities still good, accuracy improved!

Found RL23 to be "fluffy". :D
Meaning it fills the case volume more per given weight.

Oh great, another powder that will disappear!😂. I have really good load in Sendero 300WM 200 AB. It is little temp sensitive which most know. Don't max load in cool weather then shoot in much warmer weather. No big deal. Normal.

Used it in my 300 RUM with the 200 gr Nosler AB and 7mm Weatherby with 175 Hornady IL. Worked great. Good velocity and accuracy.