Ever have this happen?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFishBox, Jul 4, 2013.

1. TheFishBox

TheFishBox Well-Known Member

I was going to buy a custom rifle on here and the little lady was telling me no I can't and after arguing about it she broke down and told me she already ordered The same caliber custom rifle for me. I should probably buy a lotto ticket:D

2. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

Well, if you ain't married, you ought to buy that woman a ring.......:D

Randy

3. Korhil78

Korhil78 Well-Known Member

I have had that happen to me before but it wasnt with a custom rifle haha. You argue about it because she says no...and then she gets mad because she has to tell you the surprise. Its a win win situation as I see it. You did your job of pushing her buttons and you got rewarded with a custom rifle!

4. HARPERC

HARPERC Well-Known Member

Just curious, did she come to this site awhile back asking advice. I remember a thread like that.

5. Joe King

Joe King Well-Known Member

Me too

6. webs

webs Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure this is a good thing. I would say Catch 22 at best. Sure she bought you a great toy, but now she knows the actual cost of these guns :D

I think the quote goes "I pray when I die that my wife doesn't sell my firearms for what I told her I paid for them"

7. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

That girl's a keeper!!!!!!

What'd she buy ya??

8. varmintH8R

varmintH8R Well-Known Member

I recall that as well. I think the general consensus was a custom bolt gun in 7.62x39 :D you'll be reaching out hundreds of yards!

Hope whatever you get turns out awesome. Too bad you didn't pull the trigger on the used one too - you woulda got a two-for!