Dusted another corn stealing crow today!

Huntinfool

Shot this one with my Ruger .22 WMR at 85 yards lasered after the shot. It takes them quite a while to build their courage up and come back around here.

3 of them flew off as soon as they saw an inch of me around the corner of the house. I guess this one must have been born this year cause he was stupid enough to hang around a few seconds too long. LOL! He won't be passin' them "dumb" genes along!

22WMRcrow006resjpg.jpg

~HF~

Dskiper

I have the same rifle.I enjoy shooting it at shotshell bases at 100yds. aiming at spent primer.I'm taking the ruger 77 to wyoming for close shots at pdogs. in october.

i also hve the same rifle they are super accurate. my wifle shoots that at the range whrn i go do load development and she hits 9out of 10 clays at 100 yards.

wish i had some corn around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is an old thread, but I have the same rifle in 22 Hornet. I need to put some loads together. It should be interesting as to how it will shoot. Going to use H110 and 40grn Nosler Ballistic tips. Can't wait to see how it works.

Tank

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.