Dpms lr 308

Get a Load of this...more crappy DPMS LR 308 stuff...
one lower with Timney trigger, 18" barrel upper, carbon fiber hand guard, Leupold 2.5-8x33 scope; 24" fluted bull barrel upper with 4.5-14 Timberline; QD Stoney Point mounts on each

just crappy as hell...
:D

Attachments

• 18.in.mounted.jpg
    18.in.mounted.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 24.in.mounted.jpg
    24.in.mounted.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 107
Get a Load of this...more crappy DPMS LR 308 stuff...
one lower with Timney trigger, 18" barrel upper, carbon fiber hand guard, Leupold 2.5-8x33 scope; 24" fluted bull barrel upper with 4.5-14 Timberline; QD Stoney Point mounts on each

just crappy as hell...
:D
:Dgun):D Love it!

Re: Dpms lr 308 >>> wrap on grip

I own a DPMS .308 also and love it.:D I upgraded the upper reciever to the A3 style for the dust cover put a RRA two stage trigger and quad rail handguard :)

kbaerg

Hey, what's that wrap on the grip in your pic?

I have fairly large mitts, but not XL, and I need more size on the grip. I think I've seen that stuff before, but I can't place it. Looks like an adhesive wrap bandage from when I give blood, but they don't have camo...

Where can we get it?

Thanks, and Merry Christmas

wstetson

i wish i had found this site before i risked my life with a *** rifle. i could have been killed!!! who knows, with a better gun i might have killed 22 hogs!!!

nvb.JPG

stalk1b.JPG

stalk2b.JPG

stalk3ab.JPG

stalk3bb.JPG

stalk4b.JPG

stalk5b.JPG

sweet can! looks like the hogs were alittle confused gun) i didn't think a p.o.c. dpms could even kill a hog! j/k Nice shootn:D

kbaerg

Hey, what's that wrap on the grip in your pic?

I have fairly large mitts, but not XL, and I need more size on the grip. I think I've seen that stuff before, but I can't place it. Looks like an adhesive wrap bandage from when I give blood, but they don't have camo...

Where can we get it?

Thanks, and Merry Christmas

wstetson

It's camo wrap (Camo Form) from Cabelas it sticks to itself so no adhesive. I think i paid $10-12 for a roll. I believe its mcnett.com

From the beer commercial - Brilliant!

On Cabela's for $12.99 each , 2" wide x 12 ft roll, several patterns

The McNett web site doesn't look like they sell direct.

Thanks.

wstetson

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.