Dont feed the trolls.

• Thread starter Deleted member 115360
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 115360

I walked into my lgs today and they had shelves full of ammo. 6.5prc, 300 prc, 6.5cm, 223, 300bo, and on and on, all priced at regular prices. The 300prc was hornady 212 eldm for $45/ box.

I'm seeing more and more people on this forum trying to hammer their fellow members. Starve them out. The owner said he got the best shipment of ammo he'd seen in a year yesterday and believes that it is making the corner. The ammo we all want is out there. Be strong, do not pay the inflated prices. Make the guys who bought just to take advantage of people eat their greed. You can see the light, it's just around the corner..

I walked into my lgs today and they had shelves full of ammo. 6.5prc, 300 prc, 6.5cm, 223, 300bo, and on and on, all priced at regular prices. The 300prc was hornady 212 eldm for $45/ box.

I'm seeing more and more people on this forum trying to hammer their fellow members. Starve them out. The owner said he got the best shipment of ammo he'd seen in a year yesterday and believes that it is making the corner. The ammo we all want is out there. Be strong, do not pay the inflated prices. Make the guys who bought just to take advantage of people eat their greed. You can see the light, it's just around the corner..
Great news!!!

Thats great.

I was at my lgs a couple weeks ago and they had almost nothing. No ammo, reloading components and not many guns. I was looking for #3 rcbs shell holder and they didn't have any shell holders. I've never seen their shelves and racks this empty.

Thats great.

I was at my lgs a couple weeks ago and they had almost nothing. No ammo, reloading components and not many guns. I was looking for #3 rcbs shell holder and they didn't have any shell holders. I've never seen their shelves and racks this empty.
A couple weeks ago mine didn't have much, but in the last 2 weeks they've gotten more and more reloading supplies and ammo. We had 6.5 prc ammo sit on the shelf for a week while people on this forum were selling it for double+ what we could buy it for. I refuse to be part of the problem, and thankfully so do most of the people here..

Stopped by Sportsman's Warehouse yesterday. The shelves were filled with ammo. Could find almost every caliber. i didn't need anything except for some practice 380. Got two boxes for my wife (who needs flowers. Prices were reasonable, maybe a little higher than before. It seems like things are starting to become normal. HOPEFULLY

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.