well i sorted rifle , kinda :)
now reloading part
i read and ppl say dillon is great same time rcbs is great
price are xl650 kit give me
The set includes
  • Dillon Precision XL650 press
  • Conversion kit for your caliber
  • Carbide LEE Precision DELUXE 4-die set ,, price 765€ + shipping
rcbs kit give me all i need plus some more by looking on box ,,price 520€ + shipping

soooo which one to get ?
will reload 30-06 hunting and .243 for target
from powder i can get only
VIHTAVUORI N160 and N560
and LOVEX powders https://explosia.cz/app/uploads/2016/11/reloading_Lovex_EN.pdf
i dont know what kind are these powders but they have reloading data

thanks

so any is ok i guess
well i read that dillon is super plus more but some ppl like rcbs more so
tic tac ...

If you don't mind spending a little more get the Big Boss II. It has a cleaner primer collection approach. The Big Boss works fine also - just a little dirtier.

The website that was linked, offers the T-7 press too. With 2 cartridges to load for, you could set up dies in the turret and never have to mess with them again except to tweak stuff. Thoughts? Good dies are a great investment. Get a good scale too. Often when you buy a kit, you replace everything in them anyways. Buy quality single components that you can use.

Last edited:
how these t-7 work ? like dillon xl650 just run around and u just add bullet tip and it make round ??
i will get 3 dies for 30-06 dont need anything special for that one just to be 99% same :) and mach kind 4 set dies for 243
question manny sites state 30-06/308 like same die ?
is it possible to load .308 in 30-06 die ?

The T 7 has a head that holds the dies and is able to rotate each different die to the ram of the press. It's similar in reloading function to a single stage press. While you're at it, pick up a couple good reloading manuals.

I use a Dillon 650 with whidden tool heads and whidden dies. Produces pretty consistent information. The one place where I get more variance is in seating depth. However, it doesn't seem to make large differences on paper or in performance, because I'm seating for a .050" jump.

how these t-7 work ? like dillon xl650 just run around and u just add bullet tip and it make round ??
i will get 3 dies for 30-06 dont need anything special for that one just to be 99% same :) and mach kind 4 set dies for 243
question manny sites state 30-06/308 like same die ?
is it possible to load .308 in 30-06 die ?

You will need different die sets for the .308 Win and the .30-06.

I have been getting the two die set for each different cartridge.

The Redding T-7 will allow you to set up multiple dies to do different jobs. I haven't used one but I would be concerned that the less rigid design could cause variation in the loaded cartridges. This is based on my experience when using my old RCBS Rock Chucker press with the "O" frame design. I have experienced bullet seating depth differences due to slightly different force needed. The reason for the seating depth being different is because the press is flexing slightly.

Last edited:
so by that lee models will be hell to load on each size ?
if rc press flex and look 3x size bigger from lee and even redding
i just watch and read a bit for these big boss 2 ppl say it have bad quality screws ,some guy return 3 of these so far like design problem,he like press but ,dont know what to think , hate rage war vs redding or ..
so by my luck i will need 5 to get one good and in shipping will cost 3 presses :) fun when u live in rat hole country ,where owner of shop cant earn min 50% on each product he dont sell it ...

well friend give me some shop number that have presses in croatia
will see what they got and ask again
for now i see some shops have lee and hornady kit/presses/parts
with 30% over eu prices ,this shop have listed redding layman mec rcbs with lee and hornady , so finger x
and thanks for advices
huh long post :)

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.