Rcbs charge master supreme

Rem81

I had just received a new rcbs charge master supreme. Rcbs is not open till Monday and wanting to use it now! It will not calibrate, it says error every time!!! It has been on for hours and my old one works next to it which is sold! When just putting weights on the scale, they are 8 grams off, but it is dead on in grains weighting weights and matches my old one! Have also move it around the house and used different outlets and same results!

Hammer tune it?
Hope to get it figured out by next week, done sold my old charge master!!! Maybe should of sold the new one!!! Hope it is something simple. Seen something on there website about the same problem I am having but the fix is for older model scales!

Maybe check out a couple you tube videos & see if they are of any help?

I done the calibration on the app like he done and also done it like my old charge master. His may of received a little more attention before sent to him! By his video it looks like a great update over mine if I can get it to calibrate!!!

Are you sure you have the legs set so that the bubble is in the center of the gauge? Balanced I guess is what I'm asking. Also, are you putting the clear cover on when trying to calibrate it? Try replacing the cover just to see if you can get it calibrated.

Are you sure you have the legs set so that the bubble is in the center of the gauge? Balanced I guess is what I'm asking. Also, are you putting the clear cover on when trying to calibrate it? Try replacing the cover just to see if you can get it calibrated.
The bubble is dead center but it looks crooked! I might try leveling with a level!

The bubble is dead center but it looks crooked! I might try leveling with a level!

Yea, I wouldn't doubt that. The UPS (FedEx,Postal worker) could have been punting that package from one end of the warehouse to the other. Those packages go through some heck this time of year, so it getting knocked out of whack during transit isn't too hard to imagine. You might have to return it for another.