cutting edge bullets anyone

CHRIS MCBRIDE

Reading thru a issue of reloading an d found article on Cutting edge bullet. CNC cut and very precise piece. apparently super accurate when load correctly. Wonder if any here have used or know someone who has. Says they are expensive,but hell so are guns and that never stopped any here.LOL

Check out ammo from fort Scott munitions. I have purchased a few boxes for my 243 but have yet to try them. They have "tumble technology ". They say you can use them as a hunting bullet. It thinks it's worth a look.

I have used cutting edge for many years years now. Not sure how many but over five years.
I use them in my 300blk, 458 socom, .338 lapua improved,and .375 AM.
They have never tumbled in my experience they seem to do exactly what they say they do. Especially the raptors.
Only ones that haven't shot were the 375gr .375 cal out of my AM the 400gr do just fine. That being said I've been slowly switching to hammers. In my experience they seem to have better on game performance than the lasers. They raptors are amazing but the exit hole is always the size of the bore so on bigger animals with lots of fat you won't always get a good blood trail. But I learned quick just to keep looking as they never go far.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.