338 Cutting Edge Bullets??

The 275s show promise when fireforming for me. I have an 8 twist barrel
IMG_1409.jpeg

How many gn of N570 you using for the 275 & 300s? Have you shot that powder much? How's it compare to H1000? I have 8lbs of H568 and thinking of trying it out with my 338 NM.
I'll have to look up the load data. It was a pretty mild charge.

I use a lot of N570. It's the go to powder for big magnums and overbore cartridges. It does burn very hot so it can be hard on throats. It typically gives 100fps more speed than H1000.

N568 will be close but burns cooler so it's easier on throats.

Anyone using the cutting edge bullets? Reloading for 338 NM, cant find any 300 gn Elite Hunters so looking at these. Anyone have any experience with these? Looking at the 260gn or 275gn for hunting.
I'm at 2950 fps with RL26 in my 24 inch 9.4 twist proof barreled 338 nmi.
I'm still testing powders
Tried Retumbo and got 2860
Tried N565 and got 2685
Tried H1000 and got 2848
Going to try N570 next

I dont have the exact bullets or cartridge combo the op is asking about but have some experience with the 338 cal CEB.

I am about to abandon the 250 Lazer Max. I've tried all sorts of seating depths and can't get any consistency on groups. Every time I think I have it figured out I go to confirm and it falls apart at distance. My speeds are very consistent with 10-15 fps for an es. I've tried seating them per the instructions but no good and im a box deep now. I want them to work but all I've done is waste money and components. The 252 mth max has shot well for me but I really want the lazers to work out.

@Mike D Texas are you seating them at the .000-.005 or .025 off?

I dont have the exact bullets or cartridge combo the op is asking about but have some experience with the 338 cal CEB.

I am about to abandon the 250 Lazer Max. I've tried all sorts of seating depths and can't get any consistency on groups. Every time I think I have it figured out I go to confirm and it falls apart at distance. My speeds are very consistent with 10-15 fps for an es. I've tried seating them per the instructions but no good and im a box deep now. I want them to work but all I've done is waste money and components. The 252 mth max has shot well for me but I really want the lazers to work out.

@Mike D Texas are you seating them at the .000-.005 or .025 off?
.000-.005"

What twist rate is your barrel?