338 Cutting Edge Bullets??

Not sure why they won't shoot. They have literally been the easiest bullet I've ever tuned in every rifle in varying cartridges.

But it just goes to show not all bullets will work in all rifles. I'm 50/50 getting Hammer bullets to shoot in my rifles.

Have you contacted CEB?
That lines up with my luck!

I have not contacted them but I know I'll be referred to their instructions. They do have fast customer service though. I have talked with them a few times.

I'll measure my mth and see how that compares to my distance off lands and try that distance with the lazers. I wanted to try the 150 grain 270 lazers but not much confidence in them shootimg starting off like this.

That lines up with my luck!

I have not contacted them but I know I'll be referred to their instructions. They do have fast customer service though. I have talked with them a few times.

I'll measure my mth and see how that compares to my distance off lands and try that distance with the lazers. I wanted to try the 150 grain 270 lazers but not much confidence in them shootimg starting off like this.
Fair warning the MTH and Lazers are 2 different designs! The MTH has a longer nose than the Lazer. You're not apples to apples with these 2. The 275 Mth has a much higher bc then the Lazer due to its different shape

Fair warning the MTH and Lazers are 2 different designs! The MTH has a longer nose than the Lazer. You're not apples to apples with these 2. The 275 Mth has a much higher bc then the Lazer due to its different shape
Ya I realize that. Thank you for making sure I have as much information as possible. I have shot mth and lazers. I've had decent luck with the mth so far. I was referring to measuring how far off the the seal tite band is from the end of the neck in the chamber and see if I could try that distance to see if it made a difference with my results I'm getting with the lazer.