Custom Ruger 10/22 Build, Need Advice

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
Just picked up a bone stock Ruger 10/22 at a local gun shop. I need some advice on what to do with it. I want it to be a solid 100 yard performer and possibly 200 yards with the right ammo and with me pushing it to its limits. Question is what barrel? What stock? Do I need a new trigger or can it be adjusted? Any other parts I should be thinking about? If you have a custom ruger 10/22 please feel free to post pics to give me an idea. Thanks for your time.

Magpul Hunter X-22 – Ruger 10/22 Stock | Modern Gunner

For the girls....

For Daddy...

25 MOA rail with 10xMD SWFA and still shooting from the X at 330 with a 50 yard zero.

I want a Kidd supergrade.

Hung up on 6mm centerfires right now. My dasher and the 6mmar turbo 40

once I get them dialed in

kidd is next in line

I want a Kidd supergrade.

Hung up on 6mm centerfires right now. My dasher and the 6mmar turbo 40

once I get them dialed in

kidd is next in line

Thanks for the comment. I am thinking about getting a kidd custom kit as well. There is a website that sells a 16inch SS barrel and trigger for $400. I might do that and get a cheap Hogue stock, just to keep the lines clean. Im currently out of the country so I wont have a complete rifle until march. :rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.