Crop Dusting

Younger friend of mine that went up to the Midwest to do some corn work during a lull here in Ms.
After the crash he walked up to the farmers house and started apologizing for tearing up corn! The farmer was happy he was ok and not concerned with the loss of crop needless to say. Engine failure.

And tribute to modern aircraft safer designs…

Attachments

• IMG_4328.jpeg
    IMG_4328.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
Nuts GIF by Hoge Finance
Those guys have a huge set!
One guy here hit a 3 foot levee with the landing gear in a rice field and broke one of the legs completely off the fuselage.
He quickly regained control of the plane and continued to finish spraying the load knowing he'd have a crash landing at the end.
I watched him land on a grass strip balancing the plane on one wheel until the wings loss lift and dropped, spun around and ended up with prop in the ground and tail up.
He climbed out and ran up to me and said "I'm sorry…Can I borrow your backhoe? I'll need to dig up the soil where the fuel spilled and replace it."
😳😳😳😳😳

Nuts GIF by Hoge Finance
Those guys have a huge set!
One guy here hit a 3 foot levee with the landing gear in a rice field and broke one of the legs completely off the fuselage.
He quickly regained control of the plane and continued to finish spraying the load knowing he'd have a crash landing at the end.
I watched him land on a grass strip balancing the plane on one wheel until the wings loss lift and dropped, spun around and ended up with prop in the ground and tail up.
He climbed out and ran up to me and said "I'm sorry…Can I borrow your backhoe? I'll need to dig up the soil where the fuel spilled and replace it."
😳😳😳😳😳
That's what I call a hero flight 👍

I guess they kill the coca plants when the payoffs
aren't delivered on time.?