• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cold Steel Bushman knife (new) (free) (Gone -> Mailed)

Dave King

Wild Bill has Right of First Refusal on this item.

I know this is probably not as nice as the others I recently found but it is the next knife I came across.

Its a Cold Steel Bushman knife, sort of a utility knife with a hollow hande built to accept a stick and thus create a spear (short or long depending of the stick length I guess).

I will not give this item to anyone I feel is not proper age or can legally accept it.

I have the box for it but this thing has been kicking around in my safe for a long while and the box in a little tattered on one end.

cold-steel-bushman.JPG

Last edited:
pass it to next person

Hi Dave thanks for giving me the potion but I could not use it.

Mabe if I was indigenous I could make a great speer with it but unfortunately I'm not.

Cheers mate Bill

Just curious Dave, was this a gift or what? You didn't have an urge to go primitive did you?
db

Wild Bill

I'll probably come across some more and I'll extend your right of first refusal until we find something.

dbhostler

In fact, I was looking for a spear and came across the Cold Steel varieties; I bought several versions, boar spear, assegai, this little bushman and one other. I have since given the boar spear away, I still have the assegai, two african variants and the bushman.

I got a PM very shortly after I posted this knife thread, I'll reply to that PM and see the outcome, this knife thing may be gone.

dave,
I'll take it if it's still open,What do i need to do.cold steel makes some good knife's.

thanks and just let me know.

B

BigDaddy0381

Okay, its yours.

I'll get it mailed as soon as I can (the post office here is swamped with Christmas folks).

Auchumpkee Creek Assassin

I had a proper Boar spear for a while but I gave it away a few years ago. Cold Steel has a nice one, with the guards on it so the hog wont climb the handle and eat you.