Cold Steel Bushman knife (new) (free) (Gone -> Mailed)

Discussion in 'Trade, Freebie and Loan' started by Dave King, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

Wild Bill has Right of First Refusal on this item.

I know this is probably not as nice as the others I recently found but it is the next knife I came across.

Its a Cold Steel Bushman knife, sort of a utility knife with a hollow hande built to accept a stick and thus create a spear (short or long depending of the stick length I guess).

I will not give this item to anyone I feel is not proper age or can legally accept it.

I have the box for it but this thing has been kicking around in my safe for a long while and the box in a little tattered on one end.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2007
  2. Wild_Bill

Wild_Bill Well-Known Member

pass it to next person

Hi Dave thanks for giving me the potion but I could not use it.

Mabe if I was indigenous I could make a great speer with it but unfortunately I'm not.

Cheers mate Bill

3. dbhostler

dbhostler Well-Known Member

Just curious Dave, was this a gift or what? You didn't have an urge to go primitive did you?
    db

4. Dave King

Wild Bill

I'll probably come across some more and I'll extend your right of first refusal until we find something.

dbhostler

In fact, I was looking for a spear and came across the Cold Steel varieties; I bought several versions, boar spear, assegai, this little bushman and one other. I have since given the boar spear away, I still have the assegai, two african variants and the bushman.

I got a PM very shortly after I posted this knife thread, I'll reply to that PM and see the outcome, this knife thing may be gone.

5. BigDaddy0381

BigDaddy0381 Well-Known Member

dave,
    I'll take it if it's still open,What do i need to do.cold steel makes some good knife's.

thanks and just let me know.

B

6. Auchumpkee Creek Assassin

Auchumpkee Creek Assassin New Member

looks like it would make a Boar spear in a pinch............and i have a straight pic of hickory for a handle, and hogs to hunt:D

7. Dave King

BigDaddy0381

Okay, its yours.

I'll get it mailed as soon as I can (the post office here is swamped with Christmas folks).

Auchumpkee Creek Assassin

I had a proper Boar spear for a while but I gave it away a few years ago. Cold Steel has a nice one, with the guards on it so the hog wont climb the handle and eat you.

8. Dave King

In the mail, 27 Dec. 2007.

9. BigDaddy0381

BigDaddy0381 Well-Known Member

got it.
    Thanks Dave
    There is not a safe squirrle with in a mile or 2 now.