Check this out.

Just like this tidbit, FOX was the only channel im aware of that broke that obama gun contol bill that would have made it illegal for anyone that gets government assisstance from buying firearms. It was hidden in another bill, as they often do to sneak stuff by. The bill basically said anyone unable to take full care of themselves must be mentally defective , therefore making them a danger to themselves and others. The list of mentally defectives would have included anyone on social security or disability . I view most news stations as fiction since Trump began exposing all the burocratic slide of hand and false narratives. It has gotten completely out of control at this point .

There are only a couple mainstream news org's worth paying attention to. Fox isn't one of them either. They're too biased in the other direction.

Found it via an LA Times Editorial who said "....the half-baked idea proposed by Assemblyman Marc Levine (D-San Rafael) in AB 2070." and "We're glad that Levine is an advocate for robust elections, but he has hit on a really bad idea. " and finally "Levine's proposal may run afoul of the 1st Amendment, which guarantees that Americans' right to free speech will not be abridged." Odds of it making it to a full Assembly vote is pretty low. Odds of him being laughed out of office are sadly not high enough.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200AB2070

The solution, if it should pass by some bizarre reason is to simply not register to vote. One person doing it won't make any difference, but whole sections of the population not doing will send a message. My vote doesn't make any difference in this State anyway, not registering to vote is not a loss. It's a travesty, but not a loss.

Last edited:
Just like this tidbit, FOX was the only channel im aware of that broke that obama gun contol bill that would have made it illegal for anyone that gets government assisstance from buying firearms. It was hidden in another bill, as they often do to sneak stuff by. The bill basically said anyone unable to take full care of themselves must be mentally defective , therefore making them a danger to themselves and others. The list of mentally defectives would have included anyone on social security or disability . I view most news stations as fiction since Trump began exposing all the burocratic slide of hand and false narratives. It has gotten completely out of control at this point .
I remember that. I puke if I don't watch Fox..

There are only a couple mainstream news org's worth paying attention to. Fox isn't one of them either. They're too biased in the other direction.

Found it via an LA Times Editorial who said "....the half-baked idea proposed by Assemblyman Marc Levine (D-San Rafael) in AB 2070." and "We're glad that Levine is an advocate for robust elections, but he has hit on a really bad idea. " and finally "Levine's proposal may run afoul of the 1st Amendment, which guarantees that Americans' right to free speech will not be abridged." Odds of it making it to a full Assembly vote is pretty low. Odds of him being laughed out of office are sadly not high enough.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200AB2070

The solution, if it should pass by some bizarre reason is to simply not register to vote. One person doing it won't make any difference, but whole sections of the population not doing will send a message. My vote doesn't make any difference in this State anyway, not registering to vote is not a loss. It's a travesty, but not a loss.
I'm biased . That's why I watch Fox. What are your two other org's ?

Not to change the subject, but the greatest quote I have heard since Donald told Hillary if he was president she would be in jail, was Friday night on the Laura Ingram show. Donald Jr and her where talking about his father being impeached and he referred to Bill Clinton's impeachment. Don Jr said "we all new who the whistle blower was there". Don't get any better than that boys! Poor Laura didn't know what to say but oh my. Love it.

Spoken like a person that doesnt WATCH fox news, but listens to other news channels bash fox news. I say that because fox has several dems that are regular contributors to every news show , every day . Fox is probably the only org that DOES NOT require a certain political view in order to work there. Does FOX ride closer to conservative points of view ? Yes, for the most part , but its because no other org allows their employees to air conservative views !

I tried watching Fox, it was clearly biased. Just like I tried watching or reading a few other of the mainstream "news" sources and found them to be decidedly biased too. I don't watch or read the news to have my own views validated. I watch or read to get unbiased information so that I can decide if my views need to be adjusted or not. If all of your info comes from one source you do not have your own opinion, you have the opinion that news source wants you to have.

So far the least biased news sources that I have found have been the Wall St. Journal and the Washington Post. The BBC is OK, but they do have a definite anti-firearms bias. Avoiding bias in news reporting is difficult, ANY news source is going to have some because that is human nature. The better sources try really hard to avoid it.

The Washington Compost and L.A. Times are very liberal viewed.
Wall Street Journal is decent . Like 5.56 said, Fox has other than conservatives on their Network. They have Jaun and Geraldo to name two and they interview libs all the time and even let them speak . You won't see that on CNN ABC NBC CBS MSBS etc.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.