Plse Help a MT. Wolf hunter out

if you're on private owned land no problem, if it's a state school trust section, you'd need the extra permit....but in a nutshell yes you can. Just make sure you get landowner permission, which define
tly shouldn't be a problem!

Well, unless they reopen the season in more areas like they did up north I guess I am done for the year hunting wolves. I spent yesterday down where I know there are some but I feel the heavy hunter activity culling cow elk has moved the wolves out for a while. Pressure was so heavy there yesterday even the coyotes moved out of the section's. It was fun, I learned some new teritory and met some good people. But not filling my tag leaves my walls empty of wolf hide, and that is something I really want.

Thanks to all of you who went out of your way to help me. Especially Bigngreen and Rooster740, it is appreciated and if I can ever return the favor just ask.

Jeff

I'm thinking Idaho this coming fall for a wolfin trip...might have a few mid-westerners comin with me...mentioned goin wolf huntin at a buddies trapping shop n had to shut my phone off by the end of the day....any ideas where and when let me know, as far as camping, I've got mine figured out long as its good roads in(my w9 with 72" of sleeper...) At least one of the group will bring a fifth wheel camper I'm sure, might even have an Australian with a huge rv if he's state side again....clampets go wolf huntin anybody? Lol

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.