Check this out.

People of this country are growing complacent, unappreciative. First world countries worry about if Apex predators are going to thrive regardless of the fact that they decicimate other species that actually generate revenues from sportsman. People of Third world countries worry about things like: if they are going to have something to eat today or the next day and the days after that. They don't necessarily focus lots of time and energy into making sure that Apex predators thrive in their neck of the woods. They worry about where their families next meal will come from and if they are going to be alive in the days to come. The things that some people are worried about in this country prove that many of us are spoiled. When the people of this country wonder where their next meal will come from, many of today's worrys will seem arbitrary.

This was a very interesting thread. Glad the OP posted it. I didn't mean to imply any thing negative to any posters in this thread by my previous post. Just got me to thinking about how the far left trys to swing lots of things way out of balance. My apologies if It seemed like I focused my previous post to anyone here cause it wasn't at all directed towards any of you guys.

This was a very interesting thread. Glad the OP posted it. I didn't mean to imply any thing negative to any posters in this thread by my previous post. Just got me to thinking about how the far left trys to swing lots of things way out of balance. My apologies if It seemed like I focused my previous post to anyone here cause it wasn't at all directed towards any of you guys.
No worries ! I personally don't care if my posts go off track at all. I enjoy it.
Some get offended . I'm am thankful that I don't live in a third world country and live in the greatest country on earth and that we can hunt . We are the Apex predator here.
God bless America .

No worries ! I personally don't care if my posts go off track at all. I enjoy it.
Some get offended . I'm am thankful that I don't live in a third world country and live in the greatest country on earth and that we can hunt . We are the Apex predator here.
God bless America .
If we don't get more proactive and get our young people interested in hunting it will not be long before our rights to do it are gone. I saw that hunting license purchases are almost 50% nationwide to what they were in the "50's" . When you factor in the population growth during that period it predicts a dismal picture. Only Montana, Wyoming and Idaho have increased the amount of hunters. We need to get video games and texting out of the hands of our young children and teach them the enjoyment of what the outdoors can have hunting.

Amen part
If we don't get more proactive and get our young people interested in hunting it will not be long before our rights to do it are gone. I saw that hunting license purchases are almost 50% nationwide to what they were in the "50's" . When you factor in the population growth during that period it predicts a dismal picture. Only Montana, Wyoming and Idaho have increased the amount of hunters. We need to get video games and texting out of the hands of our young children and teach them the enjoyment of what the outdoors can have hunting.
Amen Partner.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.