Check out what I made

The long shock absorber looking thing under the fore end is a BipodeXt from Accuracy Solutions. It's mostly carbon fiber with some aluminum bits. It's collapsible and lets me move my bipod forward out in front of the muzzle. Increasing the lever length between the butt and the bipod makes any inputs at the back end yield smaller angular changes at the fulcrum which is the bipod, massively more stable. It's like shooting from a machine rest. Also makes things like sitting shots and extreme angle shots a breeze.

The rifle recoil is very mild. I have kinda glass shoulders anymore and I can shoot it literally all day without any soreness at all. Makes spotting your own shots cake.
Thanks for the reply, that's something I don't remember ever seeing before. Definitely an asset when shooting any distance. Thanks again Guy. Hope 2018 will be your best year ever.

Came out with a new version. Went with a more tactical color palette and of key importance, it's now available as a half-sheet specific version. Below is a pic of a release candidate version of the 100yrd increment table.

screen-shot-2018-06-06-at-09-35-42.png

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.