Check out this mistake

I've seen the trays. But I notice sometimes the primers aren't facing same way in package. When you dump them into tray how do you get them to all face same way. Does it flip them and land heavy side down ? Then flip tray over ? Sounds like I just started reloading . Lol
I bought one for a buddy after I saw him flipping primers over with his fingers. They are cheap and easy to use. If you were closer to Casper, i would give you my spare one.

I bought one for a buddy after I saw him flipping primers over with his fingers. They are cheap and easy to use. If you were closer to Casper, i would give you my spare one.
Thanks Red ! Mighty kind of you. You are a fair piece from Cody for sure. I'm going to look in Rocky Mountain "Discount"... Sports tomorrow. They may have or Murdoch's in Powell.
Thanks again

I have had the vacuum experience too. I only vacuum the reloading room when nobody else is home now. That way I can act like I don't know what happened to the wife's vacuum cleaner. Seriously, everyone be safe.
Lol ! First time was on carpet in reloading room at old house. Thought I picked up a rock then bang ! Second time about 3 months ago here. Vacuuming up powder I spilt on hardwood floor. Heard it and was waiting for it to pop. ;)

Accidentally tipped over a partial box of 22 short into shag carpet when I was a young teen. No way to know how many there were. Apparently I missed one that my mom's Kirby picked up. Knocked a hole in the side of it. Fortunately no one was hurt. Vacuum sure did sound funny after that. Lol

Vacuums and reloading don't mix.
I have done the vacuum and primer thing a time or 2 scares the crap out of me. My old annealing setup was low to the bench and 3 or so kernels of powder lit up that I don't see and that was a new pair of underwear day.
Show that you can never be careful enough and clean enough.

Got one at local sporting goods store. Same price as Midway. $6.99. can't wait to try it out after 45 yrs....
Thanks to all and OP !

Attachments

• IMG_20200625_115704750.jpg
    IMG_20200625_115704750.jpg
    959.6 KB · Views: 76
If you load primers with the tube it makes life easy. I use the RCBS hand primer and the tray is built in. Enjoy your bench time and be safe.
I use the RCBS automatic bench primer with tube. I got to use the tray today. Pretty handy
Thank you very much. Hope you have a safe drive back tomorrow and have a great weekend. I'm going to range tomorrow. No rain predicted . Four calibers to test 🥴

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts