Check these out!

Tikkamike

A guy that works for me is/was a cabinet furniture builder. I needed some loading blocks for my 338 Lapua as the universal ones dont fit the lapua case. so I decided to have Brian build me a couple. they are awesome and he only charged me 15 bucks a piece. I bet if anyone on here wants some to fit what ever caliber that he would do it for 15-20 bucks plus shipping. If anyone is interested let me know. I like them a lot. he even put the little rubber cabinet door bumpers on the bottom as feet. they are so cool.

ec000d2b.jpg

yeah mike those are just fine but i didnt feel like ordering them and the ones i have are a little fancier. but yeah sinclair has a loading block for about what ever you want.

An important thing you didn't say about this guy -who works for you- was that HE WANTS to make a bunch of these for $20 each.
Does he?

He is very eager to make anything people want its a hobby I know for sure if you guys want them he will make them. So I thought I would see if there was any interest then tell him about it. He would he very excited to make them. He was so happy with them he brought them to me at my house today rather than waiting till I see him in the morning. So if you want one let me know. If not oh well. I like mine though

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.