Case Lube and tumbling questions

Shoot some brake cleaner in it and let it run for an hour. The media will swell, it will also go back down when the break cleaner evaporates.

I use two batches of corn cob media. One that I remove the One-Shot with (using break cleaner). A separate "cleaner" batch to clean the remaining residue and smell.

I use the sizing wax, but for cleaning I use a sonic cleaner. I haven't found anything to work as well ,the cases look like they are new,very shiny on the inside don't clean the primer pockets because it cleans them as well, sonic cleaning only takes about 45 minutes total including the rinse cycle. The drying part is what takes up most the time I guess I could flush with achohol to get most of the water out.

Does anyone use any of the ceramic tumbling media. They have differant sizes for differant cases? re: bottle neck and straight cases.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.