BUSHNELL warranty paid off!!

SAVAGE22-243AI

I posted a thread about Bushnell warranty telling me my scope was outdated and couldn't be fixed.

Well after working with them again and a member here on LRH, I got the new scope back and will be reimbursed for the original deal.

I am very pleased with Bushnell warranty dept. at this time. The waiting period wasn't fun, but they are a big company.

My scope in question was the Tasco TG 10-40x50 DS model dot scope.

My Thanks to Busnell and one concerened member here on LRH for helping.

gun)

I posted a thread about Bushnell warranty telling me my scope was outdated and couldn't be fixed.

Well after working with them again and a member here on LRH, I got the new scope back and will be reimbursed for the original deal.

I am very pleased with Bushnell warranty dept. at this time. The waiting period wasn't fun, but they are a big company.

My scope in question was the Tasco TG 10-40x50 DS model dot scope.

My Thanks to Busnell and one concerened member here on LRH for helping.

gun)
Good to hear. I had an elite 3000 3-9 give up the ghost on a lite-weight 375h&h. I had the local gun-shop sent it back to them and a month later they had a new elite 3200 3-9 waiting for me at the shop.

Good to hear. I had an elite 3000 3-9 give up the ghost on a lite-weight 375h&h. I had the local gun-shop sent it back to them and a month later they had a new elite 3200 3-9 waiting for me at the shop.

They sent me out another new scope because of the Money I sent being a miscommunication between us.
I am very happy at this point, and will due business once again.
Checking out the Millet 35mm LRS for one of my rifles.gun)

I tried that with a pair of Tasco binoculars that broke (the inner spring on the zoom knob wore out and broke). I was told Bushnell had taken over warranty coverage for that model, but they said it wasn't fixable or covered. I sent it to them anyway figuring "what the heck. It's worth a try." They just sent them back. Darn. I keep them in my car (they still work, but I can't zoom, and I had to take them apart to get both eyes adjusted to the same distance). Used to be pretty nice (80mm lenses, 10-40x zoom).

I tried that with a pair of Tasco binoculars that broke (the inner spring on the zoom knob wore out and broke). I was told Bushnell had taken over warranty coverage for that model, but they said it wasn't fixable or covered. I sent it to them anyway figuring "what the heck. It's worth a try." They just sent them back. Darn. I keep them in my car (they still work, but I can't zoom, and I had to take them apart to get both eyes adjusted to the same distance). Used to be pretty nice (80mm lenses, 10-40x zoom).
I got burned on a cheaper set on Nikon binoc's too. The fools don't seem to get when you are the original owner and it says warranted for the original owner for defects and the seals fail, the binoc's should be replaced. They also don't get that the person fixing cheap binoc's is probably buying expensive scopes also.
I've bought a few Nikon's in the past. No more. They added insult to injury by offering to fix the binoc's for more than I payed for them to start with and burned me on shipping also. If that's how Nikon plays I'm sure Bushnell and Leopold can use the business.

I sent a Nikon 6-24 scope back last year; it would not adjust focus. Fortunately, I kept the original box with receipt in it from 20 years ago. With the receipt, they did repair it at no cost. Always keep the receipt.

I only buy sightron and vortex now. There is no question if they stand behind their products or not.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.