Bullet Puller

I wish I had more range to play with but it just isn't there. I have a buddy who has a fair amount of land a couple or three hours away but I'm not pushing too hard since he's going to to same oncologists my wife went to. Truth be told, he should have died at least a couple of years ago (diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer, which had spread to his pancreas, liver and lungs) but he's still going strong with just chemo! Tough dude, that's for certain. But this doc saved my wife and I suspect she just might save my friend, too. Long enough for him to see his grand kid grow up, anyway! But who knows, he's been saying the whole time he's going to set up a 1000 yard range. I really hope he's able!
Cheers,
crkckr

I wish I had more range to play with but it just isn't there. I have a buddy who has a fair amount of land a couple or three hours away but I'm not pushing too hard since he's going to to same oncologists my wife went to. Truth be told, he should have died at least a couple of years ago (diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer, which had spread to his pancreas, liver and lungs) but he's still going strong with just chemo! Tough dude, that's for certain. But this doc saved my wife and I suspect she just might save my friend, too. Long enough for him to see his grand kid grow up, anyway! But who knows, he's been saying the whole time he's going to set up a 1000 yard range. I really hope he's able!
Cheers,
crkckr
Dang, need to know that Doctors name.

Not all kinetic bullet pullers are made the same; check out the Lyman Magnum Inertia Bullet Puller.

View attachment 489146

I have RCBS and FA, and the Lyman is the way to go. I also have collets and Grip-N-Pull, but I prefer the inertia bullet puller over them.
My 30-40 year old RCBS inertia puller just crapped out on me. The collet wore out. I think I'm going the Lyman route. I have about 30 6cm rounds that somehow got seated too short. I've found the inertia puller will scoot'em out a smidge and I can re-seat without breaking them down completely.