Brother returning from Iraq !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sendero_Man, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Sendero_Man

Sendero_Man <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

Here is an email I just got from my Brother. He is the one that was injured by the IED a while back.

"All – I am nearing the end of the year. The Company has finished its missions as of 2305D on 19SEP! Everyone is anxious and waiting to come home. I have a few more days in Iraq and then on to Kuwait for theatre out processing, then to Mississippi for demobilization. I don’t have any sort of time line as of yet as to when I will be back in Wyoming and probably won’t until I get to Camp Shelby. I wanted to thank everyone (from me, Jen, and the boys) for their support, words of encouragement, and care packages throughout the year.

The internet satellite system I have been on gets disconnected tomorrow morning (my time) so I will be off line until I get back in the states. I will try to drop a line to all once I am there. See you all soon."

2. 7mmSendaro

7mmSendaro Well-Known Member

Scott,

That is awesome news for you and your brother's family! I hope he has a safe and quick journey home.

Brian

3. CAM

CAM Well-Known Member

A big THANK YOU for his service!

Have a safe and quick journey home.

CAM

4. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Tell him I said "thanks for his service"!!!!!!! and welcome back to the States!!!

May all be well with him.

5. philny1

philny1 Well-Known Member

Coming home!! He's been counting off the days, now that its close they grow longer. A special day, never forgotten.
    God Bless.

6. davewilson

davewilson Well-Known Member

that is some great news, tell him we're thankful for his service to our country.

7. shootinfool

shootinfool Well-Known Member

if you and he are ever over my way in utah, I'm buying the drinks!

Thanks for your service!!!!

Mike