You thought the prices were bad?

Guys, I fear it will not just be powder and various reloading supplies and ammo, but I think it will become most everything. We are in changing and interesting times, and I recommend preparing for shortages in lot of items. For the past hundred years or so, we have lived in a historically anomalous time that sooner or later will revert due to various reasons.

Think WWII type of shortages and rationing.
COVID was just a Dry Run...

COVID was just a Dry Run...
I prefer to see it as a Warning and opportunity to get one's act together before similar or worse happens again. Look at the times we've had ammo and shooting supply shortages only to experience it a few years later. Heck, even 22's vanished from shelves more than once and went to $100 a brick for the cheap stuff.

Just look at food inflation and several items have never come back. We have entered a new time, and with 8 Billion people on a planet of finite resources, it may get dicey in a few years.

You think we will get out of it?
You're much more optimistic than me!
No ammo
No Guns
Then they have the New World Order to rule all
That my belief
They have to enforce that with something like guns, and not the neutered ones we have. Warsaw ghetto, plenty of ways to fight tyranny
I am older than you and even if you don't claim it, it is all of are's mess. Like it are not, we should have not let it get this far. Finding a solution is going to be hard. We are far down the path, but it is not over!!
Exactly this. You live here now or for the last 100 years it's your fault. We are supposed to have a representative government, and they don't represent us because our silence is consent. We need to remind them they our our servants and not the other way around

I prefer to see it as a Warning and opportunity to get one's act together before similar or worse happens again. Look at the times we've had ammo and shooting supply shortages only to experience it a few years later. Heck, even 22's vanished from shelves more than once and went to $100 a brick for the cheap stuff.

Just look at food inflation and several items have never come back. We have entered a new time, and with 8 Billion people on a planet of finite resources, it may get dicey in a few years.
That's true BUT….another idiotic thing the leftists like to peddle is that there's too many people and that it's somehow a virtuous or responsible decision for young folks to not have kids. 8 billion people is a lot…but there is still WAY more than enough to go around and then some. When we consider how much food is WASTED and how much money and resources are squandered, mishandled, or straight up ROBBED by bloated and corrupt governments around the whole planet to me it's clear that the problem isn't at all the 8 billion people, most of them ordinary folks living ordinary lives in their communities just trying to make a living no different than you or me. It's the people "leading" them. And while I am conservative and have and will vote that way, I'm sad to say that often they're still just the lesser of two evils but evil nonetheless. A time of great corruption, waste, and human poverty and misery is coming fast even for the "first world" I believe. I don't think it's because there's too many people.

We are supposed to have a representative government, and they don't represent us because our silence is consent. We need to remind them they our our servants and not the other way around
They are in it for themselves and this is becoming more and more apparent every time they cast a vote. Just take a look, once they get to Washington they never leave and why would they? Not that their votes would affect stocks that they own.

They are in it for themselves and this is becoming more and more apparent every time they cast a vote. Just take a look, once they get to Washington they never leave and why would they? Not that their votes would affect stocks that they own.
That's blatantly obvious, but we've been beaten down to the point we just accept it and vote them back in again... if the vote isn't just a placebo, but that's a whole nother rabbit hole

We have so many people on this earth that we have just about got to the limits of our food production. If we have a terrorist attack on our food source or a natural disaster like the Irish potato famine there is going to be a breakdown of epic proportions.

Just look at the number of Hot wars the world is in - - - and people are surprised there is a shortage of Nitro?