BOTW Divorces Berger & Marries Nosler

Jay. I shot some of the 210 ACLR Bullets today at some distance. I was shooting on sand rocks and measuring the groups with the reticle. I was very pleased. As near as I could tell every shot was under 1/2 moa verticle. Wind drift all under 1 1/4 moa. Most of the shots were at 990, 1315 , 1526. About 35 shots total. In the 300 win mag they shot about half the group size that I get with 190 or 210 Berger's. I was very pleased! This is a message I recieved today from John porter, Sounds like they shoot well, I did ask about the stated bc but have not heard back from him yet. I will keep ya posted. Jay

Just got a reply on the bc's, sounds promising. ( Definitely higher than Berger 210. I want to set up both of my Oehlers at the same time as I shoot 1500 plus yards to try to get you a good number. I do not want to guess if I can help it. Jim Sessions is going to shoot some bruin in BC next week to check some wound channels.)

Not that I have been told, I know jim sessions will be using them on a bear hunt this week, and Joe Cunningham is heading to Africa with a 100 rounds in his baggage. Should be getting some word on terminal performance real soon, but being a nosler im not worried that they will not perform as advertised.

Jay. I shot some of the 210 ACLR Bullets today at some distance. I was shooting on sand rocks and measuring the groups with the reticle. I was very pleased. As near as I could tell every shot was under 1/2 moa verticle. Wind drift all under 1 1/4 moa. Most of the shots were at 990, 1315 , 1526. About 35 shots total. In the 300 win mag they shot about half the group size that I get with 190 or 210 Berger's. I was very pleased! This is a message I recieved today from John porter, Sounds like they shoot well, I did ask about the stated bc but have not heard back from him yet. I will keep ya posted. Jay

Wow , do you work for Nosler marketing ? Measuring with the reticle , near as I could tell every shot was under 1/2 moa vertical , wind drift all under 1 1/4 moa , 1/2 the group size of Bergers . Wow , you are something special. Shot rocks and sand , didn't actually measure a single thing , then talk group size trash. I think I smell a bull chitter !

Wow , do you work for Nosler marketing ? Measuring with the reticle , near as I could tell every shot was under 1/2 moa vertical , wind drift all under 1 1/4 moa , 1/2 the group size of Bergers . Wow , you are something special. Shot rocks and sand , didn't actually measure a single thing , then talk group size trash. I think I smell a bull chitter !

You didn't read his quote good enough. That was a message he received from John Porter...

While everyone is talking about Bergers and Noslers, don't forget the Davidson Brothers are testing the LRMAX for Hornady! His kid killed a elk at 1376yd! Just one more bullet in the mix. Should make for an interesting fall season!

You didn't read his quote good enough. That was a message he received from John Porter...

No , I read it right. " Jay , I shot ...." that was bowhunter42 talking koolaid marketing chit with no real facts. just " I shot them , shot really good , twice as good as the competition , take my word for it." Pure marketing BS .

As for all the negative feedback. Well , I can't speak for others but for me I just can't abide liars. When Nosler makes obviously inflated claims of bc's and terminal performance they are lying to me and they have lost all credibility with me. Iie to me and the nicest thing I can say is I don't like you.

Tell ya all what------when everyone or whoever switches to the new and best thing, I will, out of the good graciousness of my heart, take all those 215 bergers off your hands. And I wouldn't even charge you for this generous offer.......

Randy

If you read above, Jay is bowhunter42. He is relaying a message from John Porter. All I was saying is don't throw him under the bus, he is just passing along info.

Ok , I'm wrong adout who said it originally. So it is hearsay bull chit. Now I can add John Porter to the list of people who I have no respect for.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.