Bore scope

This the description

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 111
One more fan of the Teslong. I got the Android version for $50 off Amazon, it was here in Canada from Hong Kong in 3 days, shipping was ten bucks. I have a Hawkeye and the Teslongs picture quality is every bit as good as the Hawkeye, the Teslong is easier to use, much easier to take video and pictures with and because it is flexible it is way easier to transport. The tape bushing idea works well for bigger barrels.

Very viable to take one to the gun show and check barrels out in detail.

One more fan of the Teslong. I got the Android version for $50 off Amazon, it was here in Canada from Hong Kong in 3 days, shipping was ten bucks. I have a Hawkeye and the Teslongs picture quality is every bit as good as the Hawkeye, the Teslong is easier to use, much easier to take video and pictures with and because it is flexible it is way easier to transport. The tape bushing idea works well for bigger barrels.

Very viable to take one to the gun show and check barrels out in detail.

I just bought the iPhone version. Amazon tried to charge me $9.14 for shipping. I was ordering something else and I noticed that Amazon automatically gave me slightly upgraded shipping for $9.14. I also noticed I could choose free shipping. So I redid the order, and chose free shipping. I didn't know Amazon had that little scam working. But I'll know for next time. I saw that they charged you $10. It may have been the same scam. At least you'll know for next time. caveat emptor!

I've been wanting a borescope for a long time, sure glad I waited till this thread came along...just ordered the one jpndave linked to...Christmas present for my brother in law...check in the box for him, and I can use it whenever I like...haha

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.