Bore scope

I got my Teslong this week...great borescope camera for the money. I've already found a carbon ring that was starting to form on one rifle, and some pretty significant copper fouling on another.

WIN_20191129_18_28_21_Pro.jpg

Hard to beat pics like that. That's equal to any high price one I've seen through. Plus I use mine on my phone so I can screen shot the pics and send before and after pics to customers who shot their factory barrel out with 5 box's of shells. And really it's just they are completely filled up with copper and carbon. Don't get me started on the cleaning procedure of most hunters. Right what procedure. Most are wet patch dry patch look at light over kitchen table shine so bright it almost blinded them it was so clean.
Shep

Look at the tape bushing trick I described too. Being on a flexible tube it's hard to keep at a single perfect focal length. The Hawkeye and lymanns are rigid and you could just hold them to the off side and stay perfect. So I just use some blue painter tape to make temporary bushing. Might try some o-rings.
Shep

Look at the tape bushing trick I described too. Being on a flexible tube it's hard to keep at a single perfect focal length. The Hawkeye and lymanns are rigid and you could just hold them to the off side and stay perfect. So I just use some blue painter tape to make temporary bushing. Might try some o-rings.
Shep
I used electrical tape to around .250" since my smallest is a 6.5cm. works great

Sturner, the one I'm looking at on amazon says not compatible with iPhone. Do you have a part or model number on yours?

I think I found it. Yours is the wireless version?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.