Boone and Crockett's latest video on ethics ...

Quote:
Boone and Crockett Club It's not a recovery attempt per se Ed, we produced this video two years ago. We do appreciate that you took the time to watch it, and are glad it helped clarify some things. Please let us know if you have any questions.

We have now progressed to the spin cycle. Not going to work IMO but when you are called out you have to try and save face.
Sad part of all this is the B&C statement is getting a lot of support from other hunting forums - I guess if you can't do it - then knock it or put LR hunting in the bad section of hunters.

Agree! When I asked "Since it was done two years ago, why did you posted the controversial one that led you to apologize to my fellow serviceman and service woman? ", B&C responded as ...

Boone and Crockett Club A graphic with a headline has far greater reach on social media than a video like this does.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.