Bipod Help

WarKitty

I recently ordered a bipod and it confused me at first because I tried squeezing the legs to unfold it and nothing happened. I guess with this one you push the very stiff legs down.

I have another bipod that you squeeze and pull both legs at the same time to fold and unfold. It is very fast and efficient. This one seems painfully slow. I don't remember where I got it or what brand it is.

Can someone provide me with a proper search term to find what I am looking for? squeeze bipod isn't doing it.

Thanks

Just enter the brand of your bipod and "bipod". That should get you where you want to go.
Harris Bipod in Google ..... for the Harris Bipod

Harris Bipods

What brand of bipod do you have???

I want a bipod where I squeeze the legs together and it folds up or down. All the ones I see when I enter bipod look like you just pull each leg down.

I can find a particular brand, I just can't find one that functions a certain way. I have one that has 1 spring between the legs. You squeeze the legs and it unfolds and spreads the legs at the same time this is when it is deployed. You squeeze the legs again and fold it up and it locks the legs into carry mode or not in use.

I want a bipod where I squeeze the legs together and it folds up or down. All the ones I see when I enter bipod look like you just pull each leg down.

I can find a particular brand, I just can't find one that functions a certain way. I have one that has 1 spring between the legs. You squeeze the legs and it unfolds and spreads the legs at the same time this is when it is deployed. You squeeze the legs again and fold it up and it locks the legs into carry mode or not in use.

The one you have, that you like, with one spring that extends and retracts the bipod legs- does it not have any info stamped into the metal to help identify the manufacturer?

The one you have, that you like, with one spring that extends and retracts the bipod legs- does it not have any info stamped into the metal to help identify the manufacturer?

It does not.. prolly some no named brand that is losing millions because they didn't learn about proper branding. (facepalm)

What is the specific name for the swivel mount adaptor?

Attachments

• $_12.jpg
    $_12.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 29
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.