Best Rings Under $100?

I've always bought seekins rings used, refurbished, or on sale for around $80. Comes in a lot of sizes too, which is a plus. AAoptics has the vortex branded seekins rings refurbished every now and again. Last set I got seemed brand new. They currently have a few of the taller sizes for $80 + shipping.

Those rings from TPS and MDT do look nice, and ones I hadn't seen before. Thanks for all the suggestions!

you want to put a $2,000 scope in budget rings? collect some scrap metal and save up for something nice. i'm with everyone else though, vortex, seekins, burris all have solid offerings in that price range.

Trust me, bump your budget to 150$ and seek out some of the suggestions posted.
Cheap rings have been the root of several problems thru the years for me.
Having said that, if you have to be at your posted budget, find a set of used Seekins.

+++1 on the Warne all steel horizontal rings. I have them now on several rifles 100% satisfied. Last two pair I class bedded the bottom half of the ring to the scope and worked great no need to bed the base, that is unless your like me and you did anyways.
A LOT easier to do than I ever thought it could be.

I love the Burris XTR signature rings in 30mm. Cost is just under $100. I usually pick them up from Burris via Amazon.

One good thing about the Burris rings is they will NEVER damage the scope tube like others do.
Watch a youtube video,install the rings and go shooting