berger loading data?

plumeja

I have been looking around the net for the powder weights for the bullets i bought, with out luck. I bought the burger 308 168gr target vld. i just cant find any info on them.

Maybe I'm a book guy, but, far as I'm concerned it's always better to have the book versus someone else's recipe. Not like the book is expensive. About the cost of a 12 pack of beer.

Maybe I'm a book guy, but, far as I'm concerned it's always better to have the book versus someone else's recipe. Not like the book is expensive. About the cost of a 12 pack of beer.

Same here. I used to think it was better to go free, but as time went-on, and the more I got into reloading and wildcatting, I also prefer having the actual manual. I find myself reading and referencing my manuals a lot.

I keep abreast of new technology and applications in my business by reading and , attending seminars, but reading is the prime teacher. I read about methodology and go apply it to real time scenario's in my shop.

I bet I have loading manuals from almost every producer of bullets, whether I use them or not. All are good reference material and the ones I load, I add sticky notes in that pertain to anything I learn along the way...

When we quit learning, we might as well crawl in a hole and get covered up.:)

I keep abreast of new technology and applications in my business by reading and , attending seminars, but reading is the prime teacher. I read about methodology and go apply it to real time scenario's in my shop.

I bet I have loading manuals from almost every producer of bullets, whether I use them or not. All are good reference material and the ones I load, I add sticky notes in that pertain to anything I learn along the way...

When we quit learning, we might as well crawl in a hole and get covered up.:)

Couldn't agree more. I use post-it notes to mark calibers I use and load for in all my manuals for quick-reference markers.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.