bad news about wolf season

It was predictable but still it is sad. I enjoy hunting and it is always nice to have one more animal to hunt. However, I don't do much with my trophies so I am not sure why I would shoot one. I certainly am not going to spend money on tanning another hide to put in a bag and then in the closet. Maybe a bleached wolf skull would be interesting.

Anyway, it is sad.

i guess now.....

we are back to the three S's....shoot , shovel , & shutup.......i never had much hope that they would stay de-listed for long, but this is still ongoing. the science is clear....the law should be obeyed, and it may yet. the ESA set clear guidelines for when to de-list and the criteria have all been met, according to the bioligists involved. hopefully the appeal will succeed. AJ

them there judges

If that judge affects only MT so be it.

If it affects Idaho, well..........**** on that judge.:D

sit in the " ivory " towers, drink bottled water , and make decisions on things that they are barely able to relate to ( probably not able in most cases ). Practically a waste of time to type this as we all know that this is so . Even so , we must !!!! " waste " our time in discussing ( typing ) about their foolishness because if we dont ..........................who will ???

Keep on keeping on you reviled few ! : ) Perhaps the day will come that you will be paid to SHOOT the vermin that dare to despoil their homes and property .

So stupid , so dumb , so ignorant , so pitiful !! and ......................did I say , so stupid , so ...............

ONE Day .... jimmba

I think there needs to be seasons in certain states. I know in Wisconsin, there are getting to be a lot of them. I live in the farmlands of west central wisconsin, and we see them a lot. I just read an article that Wisconisn "might" be getting a season within the next few years.

Season is open --what are you guys talking about ?

Everybody knows that when you hunt you have to be
REAL quiet ---------bang -ssshhhhhhhhhhh...

e_elkcap2.gif

And if my cell phone doesn't work, my drop chart is good to a mile.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.