Bad Medicine

Huntnful

Got a 6.5 PRC and loaded up it with 124 hammers going 3260FPS. It's bad medicine for coyotes around here! 20" barrel makes it a sweet little truck gun! Spotted this one bedded down a grape row at 260 yards while driving.

IMG_7085.jpeg

Yikes. 20" PRC with a brake... I bet that thing claps your head when you shoot it out of a truck. I couldn't imagine not having suppressors.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Honestly, I don't even notice it dude. I wanted a good short barreled truck gun, and I live in CA, so no suppressors for me :(. But I'm definitely used to the brakes after shooting them for years. I also don't touch a rifle without ear plugs in lol.

Honestly, I don't even notice it dude. I wanted a good short barreled truck gun, and I live in CA, so no suppressors for me :(. But I'm definitely used to the brakes after shooting them for years. I also don't touch a rifle without ear plugs in lol.
Booo cali. Cans are good. Cali is bad. lol

Nice coyote though.

huh what did you say ? yes ear protection on or in is a must even with out breaks . One company that I worked for made me a pair of custom ear plugs when they found out I did a lot of shooting and ask me to wear them when I went out shooting . It is a good looking piece of equipment and not a bad looking coyote either .

I will check them out .

Nice dead dog !