ATL member “Encore”

Probably at the Muzzleloader Nationals in Friendship, IN. Its 9/10-18.
He wasn't able to make them this year…..I know that for a fact. 😐 He's not been on the site since last Wednesday…which is waaaaaay "out of character" for him.
Would anyone happen to know what city in Michigan he resides in?

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

I've had a pretty rough couple weeks and I just got out from a 6 day stay in the hospital. I went to the ER the first time with a fever of 104.6°, which they got down and sent me home. Last Friday morning the pain in my knee was so extreme it had tears flowing. I had just returned home from town, but the pain worsened as I got closer to home. Wife checked my temp and it registered 105.0°! She got me into her vehicle and into the ER we went. I have no clue how I got there and remember nothing.

Long story shortened ;) ..... They identified a bacterial infection in my blood called, Enterococcus E Faecalis. I was dangerously full of it, so I was immediately admitted. The Ortho surgeon was called and before I knew it, he drew some stuff out of my knee and it had something like 280,000 white blood cells so........... Into the operating room for immediate surgery. He flushed the knee, used 3 or 4 different antiseptic cleaners, then removed all the plastic and replaced it with some with antibiotics. Filled the area with some kind of antibiotic powder and closed it up.

I had IV's in the hospital every 4hrs with a second antibiotic twice a day. Now I'm home and I have to be on IV's 24/7 for 6 weeks. One is very slow to enter and its in some kind of fanny pack so I can be mobile. The other is a stand alone, but twice a day.
Long way to go yet and I appreciate the concern and prayers.
No shooting or hunting the remainder of the year.