ATL ‘Barrelnut’

Deputy819

Hey folks! Anybody heard from Barrelnut lately? I keep in touch with him and my recent PM's to him have gone unanswered for over 3 weeks now and his number of posts/likes has not changed in this time frame either. I don't want to over react or infringe on someone's privacy, but considering current times I get nervous when my 'LRH buddies' go silent. 😐

Hey folks! Anybody heard from Barrelnut lately? I keep in touch with him and my recent PM's to him have gone unanswered for over 3 weeks now and his number of posts/likes has not changed in this time frame either. I don't want to over react or infringe on someone's privacy, but considering current times I get nervous when my 'LRH buddies' go silent. 😐
I hope he's OK and just chilling.

Well....time for a post card!
I'll tell ya what I may just go ahead and do. Give it a couple more days and then reach out to the LE guys in his hometown and have them run by his address and do a 'well-being' check. I'd like to get a 'general consensus' from the brain trust here before I do it, though. What do you say folks? 🤔

I'll tell ya what I may just go ahead and do. Give it a couple more days and then reach out to the LE guys in his hometown and have them run by his address and do a 'well-being' check. I'd like to get a 'general consensus' from the brain trust here before I do it, though. What do you say folks? 🤔
Chris, you're a good man, "my" take, go for it. No good person will fault your best intentions.

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.