ATL ‘Barrelnut’

Brother, you're intent and purpose here is noble, just do the best you can and hope for a good conclusion. This post say's volumes for the good intentions, caring and respect that you and so many members here have for others.

Sorry, I know I got a little sappy there but so many other places like this are uncaring or indifferent.
Tommy

Okay.....so the Deputy made contact with Roger's "better-half" 😇 and she said he was perfectly fine (asleep at the time) and that he's just been very busy here lately. Said she would let him know that we were ALL concerned about him here on LRH. So..........as the 'Late/Great Paul Harvey would say "Now You Know.....The Rest of The Story"!! 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Okay.....so the Deputy made contact with Roger's "better-half" 😇 and she said he was perfectly fine (asleep at the time) and that he's just been very busy here lately. Said she would let him know that we were ALL concerned about him here on LRH. So..........as the 'Late/Great Paul Harvey would say "Now You Know.....The Rest of The Story"!! 👍👍👍👍👍👍
What a tremendous community to care for and look after our members. Thank you.

I think this says it best about ALL OF US right here! 😉

CAAECEC5-9CD1-4B58-94B4-684A807313B9.jpeg

"Hoppy" Easter Everybody" !! 😉

Last edited:
Awesome!

😬 like the story off finnegans wake:

"Then Mickey Maloney raised his head
When a bucket of whiskey flew at him
It missed and falling on the bed
The liquor scattered over Tim

Tim revives, see how he rises
Timothy rising from the bed
Said "Whirl your whiskey around like blazes
Thundering Jesus, do you think I'm dead?"

James joyce

Welcome back Barrelnut.....sorry were all paranoid

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.