Anyone wanna help a new guy?

trowsers

In the process of building my first custom rifle, in 6.5prc.
I'm also in the process of gathering the necessary equipment to start reloading.
So I have a few questions
1, does anyone have any 6.5 brass that they would let go of for less than a kidney?

2, I've heard to stay away from hornady brass, is it that bad?

3, what primers should I be looking for and does anyone have any they would let go of?

4, anyone have any barnes lrx or other mono bullets in .264?

Thanks in advance for any replies, even if it's just to tell me I'm SOL

ADG is running 6.5 prc brass right now, be on the lookout in the next few weeks and you can probably snag some. Rumor is a big shipment of Lapua should be here soon also. Cci LRP have been dropping somewhere at least once a week. Some federals have hit but they go FAST. 127 LRX have been at some retailers at least a few times in the past few months. In fact our local GS actually had some today. If your diligent in your searching you could round up everything you need fairly easily.

If you have friends around yreka , don't just get primers , give them a list in case the can get other stuff, you gotta use all the help you can get right now.
Same with friends in other towns, I put the word out , now I'm just about caught up , it took a while
Add Brownells and powder Valley to the list from above.

You can get stuff off classifieds, on this site , but it's like
Grasshopper when you can snatch this pebble ,type thing.

In the process of building my first custom rifle, in 6.5prc.
I'm also in the process of gathering the necessary equipment to start reloading.
So I have a few questions
1, does anyone have any 6.5 brass that they would let go of for less than a kidney?

2, I've heard to stay away from hornady brass, is it that bad?

3, what primers should I be looking for and does anyone have any they would let go of?

4, anyone have any barnes lrx or other mono bullets in .264?

Thanks in advance for any replies, even if it's just to tell me I'm SOL
Q # 1 NO, Q #2 NO Q#3 good luck, and I am a big fan of the Hornady 143 ELD-X or Berger 140 VLD,'s brass bullets and primers are impossible to find right now. good hunting