Any feedback on Tacticool Ammo? I have trouble believing the Prices!!

I was searching for sources of 300 PRC ammo. I came across Tacticool, who claim they can sell you Hornady 300 PRC 212 Gr. Precision hunter for $1.00 a round; 500 rounds for $500.00! This is ~1/4 the best price I have seen advertised. Below is a chat I had with them:

Q- I'm looking for 300 PRC ammunition, not components. I have questions that your product ID: 4060 can sell 500 rounds of Hornady Precision Hunter for $500.00. Is this just the brass, instead of loaded ammunition?
A- It is loaded ammo?

Q- was it manufactured in a Hornady factory?
A-Yes sir

Q-How many rounds for $500.00?
A-500 rounds

Have any of you had dealings with this outfit? Thoughts?

The components to make 300PRC round with the 212 ELD-X bullet cost more than $1 / round. This has to be a scam.

Make ya wish that there was some way to extract an exact GPS location of these blatant & cowardice thugs hiding & stealing from behind their keyboard shields.
But that is What & Why the internet is designed around…. Predators & Pediphiles to hide behind !

I was searching for sources of 300 PRC ammo. I came across Tacticool, who claim they can sell you Hornady 300 PRC 212 Gr. Precision hunter for $1.00 a round; 500 rounds for $500.00! This is ~1/4 the best price I have seen advertised. Below is a chat I had with them:

Q- I'm looking for 300 PRC ammunition, not components. I have questions that your product ID: 4060 can sell 500 rounds of Hornady Precision Hunter for $500.00. Is this just the brass, instead of loaded ammunition?
A- It is loaded ammo?

A-Yes sir

A-500 rounds

I tried them once after being sucked in by their BS. Even tried to pay but too many red flags popped up. Recommend staying away.

How about Ammunition Gunbroker...looks like the same setup, pictures, same pricing, same payment methods....NO Credit Cards....Probably the same scam.

This is a tongue in cheek analysis, so don't get excited.
It is an eye-catching website. No misspellings, great graphics and it has been around (according to the BBB complaints) since May 2021 and still doing business.
Let's see 11 BBB complaints @ about $600/complaint equals $6,600 and that doesn't include the folks who didn't complain to the BBB. Makes one almost want to start a website of their own. LOL
So when you search for ammo the top 3 sites that pop up on Google are scam sites. Why doesn't Google band them?

A- It is loaded ammo?

A-Yes sir

A-500 rounds

Dooner: Remember Rule #1
If it sounds too good to be true ,it generally is!

Any company that won't take credit card, odds are 99.9% its a scam. Stick to the companies we know.

The reloading supplies shortage is bad, it sucks, I get it, but its not worth taking these risks and losing your hard earned dollars.

"If it seems too good to be true it probably is". Grampa.

All these ammo scam operations seem to use the same payment options so if you see them come up so should the hackles on the back of your neck.
REALLY PEOPLE!!! How many times does it need to be stated to pay attention to the tactics of these scams?? Are we really SO desperate for components that we drop our "gut feelings" of deception, the tickle of the hair on the back of your neck, our wariness for fairly obvious "come-on" larceny?? The clues are there! HEED THEM! End of rant...

REALLY PEOPLE!!! How many times does it need to be stated to pay attention to the tactics of these scams?? Are we really SO desperate for components that we drop our "gut feelings" of deception, the tickle of the hair on the back of your neck, our wariness for fairly obvious "come-on" larceny?? The clues are there! HEED THEM! End of rant...

Rant? What rant? 🤣🤣🤣

If folks weren't being careful we'd not have these threads popping up to ask/warn people about potential scammers.

Really: People are asking about possible suppliers. It's to bad that people are having a hard time getting items. I've been purchasing high end equipment for reloading for awhile now. Items that are over $1000.00+ and setup to cover different calibers or just single item. I wouldn't have believe that there are so many people out there purchasing such expense equipment that you have to get inline. I am saying like purchasing from Midway, Brownell, and others that are and have been in the business for a long time. It's seem to me that I am waiting for months to get certain items. I have to wait for months on end for some items. I am not just talking about powder and primers. Rifle cases are hard to come by, and bullets at times. Bushing Dies, and Bushing, can be hard to come by or order an wait.
I order out a 280AI bushing die. It took several months to get it. Some bushing are still on backorder. I order out an additional 280AI bushing it wasn't to long of a wait, but went after 2 more 280AI bushing dies, now I am waiting again. I believe that most dies are being built by C&C Machines presently. This has been over the pass several months.
Or is it the suppliers like Brownell or others, that are only ordering out a die or two at a time from people like Redding. Bushing the same. I can't hardly believe that, but that may be the case, an causing problems too. Afraid there stocks will be to high and won't move.
It's seem to me it's like hand to mouth supply.

Really: People are asking about possible suppliers. It's to bad that people are having a hard time getting items. I've been purchasing high end equipment for reloading for awhile now. Items that are over $1000.00+ and setup to cover different calibers or just single item. I wouldn't have believe that there are so many people out there purchasing such expense equipment that you have to get inline. I am saying like purchasing from Midway, Brownell, and others that are and have been in the business for a long time. It's seem to me that I am waiting for months to get certain items. I have to wait for months on end for some items. I am not just talking about powder and primers. Rifle cases are hard to come by, and bullets at times. Bushing Dies, and Bushing, can be hard to come by or order an wait.
I order out a 280AI bushing die. It took several months to get it. Some bushing are still on backorder. I order out an additional 280AI bushing it wasn't to long of a wait, but went after 2 more 280AI bushing dies, now I am waiting again. I believe that most dies are being built by C&C Machines presently. This has been over the pass several months.
Or is it the suppliers like Brownell or others, that are only ordering out a die or two at a time from people like Redding. Bushing the same. I can't hardly believe that, but that may be the case, an causing problems too. Afraid there stocks will be to high and won't move.
It's seem to me it's like hand to mouth supply.

Covid layoffs, shipping delays, now the "supply chain" fracas all combined to create problems.

The biggest problem however remains that there has been exponentially higher growth in the industry over the last three years than anyone ever expected.

Then we have the simple problem that a whole lot of our manufactured goods are no longer manufactured here in the US. Even if the label says it was made/assembled in the US it's almost a certainty that with most consumer items at least some of the parts are made overseas then shipped to the US for final assembly.

Presses, especially the progressive presses are extremely complex machines so even with all the CNC machining and robotics they are very labor intensive and slow to produce.

We're benefitting and suffering from the same thing, the growth in the shooting sports which includes reloading.

The more people dive in, the more political power we have to support our interests and rights, but at the same time every new shooter puts more pressure on the industry to keep up.

One way or another if we're patient things will work out in the end but it may be quite a wait.