Any feedback on Tacticool Ammo? I have trouble believing the Prices!!

FYI, I just bought 2 boxes of 300 PRC, Hornady Precision Hunter, 212 gr at a local shop. $59.95. Had the gun for over 2 years. couldnt resist buying a couple boxes. I have been patiently waiting. Got the gun, Browning X bolt, for free with Cabelas Points. It was funny, The little fella behind the counter said to me when I said I would take it, You know this is a 300 PRC, Right. I said yes I know, Ammo will come back sooner or later. Well, Its later but thats ok.

I was searching for sources of 300 PRC ammo. I came across Tacticool, who claim they can sell you Hornady 300 PRC 212 Gr. Precision hunter for $1.00 a round; 500 rounds for $500.00! This is ~1/4 the best price I have seen advertised. Below is a chat I had with them:

Q- I'm looking for 300 PRC ammunition, not components. I have questions that your product ID: 4060 can sell 500 rounds of Hornady Precision Hunter for $500.00. Is this just the brass, instead of loaded ammunition?
A- It is loaded ammo?

Q- was it manufactured in a Hornady factory?
A-Yes sir

Q-How many rounds for $500.00?
A-500 rounds

Have any of you had dealings with this outfit? Thoughts?

Be careful! There are a lot of these scammers out there lurking, and hoping to take advantage of people in need of ammo.

I've had several on social media pages, that have messaged me in hopes of luring me in.

This sounds like one of them.

The whole key to this is to not do business with anyone online unless they take the three major credit cards. Then complete the transaction using one of those. Don't worry about what other forms of payment they may take, and do not use them. This way you always have a way to dispute the transaction and get your money back. It might be a pain, and slow, but it will happen if you are in the right.