An E-MTB antelope hunt

Litehiker

Just returned from a north central Nevada antelope hunt. Sadly no antelope due to my missing a few shots but the solar blanket and lithium iron phosphate solar battery worked very well for charging my e-mountain bike and running a small cooler all day.
Gotta say hunting with an e-mountain bike is a Godsend for us geezers, or anyone who has to cover a lot of hunting ground and do it quietly. When riding my E-MTB I carried my rifle in a padded rifle case diagonally across my back very comfortably and without the jarring it would have had on a bike mounted rack.

Most days were clear and sunny but the solar blanket & solar battery system worked well on partly cloudy days as well. This is far better than hauling a Honda generator and carrying cans of gas, not to mention the noise and fumes of a gas generator.. And remember, you can always justify the $1,700. cost of a solar blanket to you better half on "prepper" grounds that it will keep the fridge and her hair dryer running in a power outage. ;) Either way you still need that "solar" battery to charge E-MTBs.
I'll attach photos to this post soon.

I'm sure you can with a little ingenuity. My brother did on his Bakcou. I use a Montana Scabbard myself.