Am home after 18 months Whooo Hoooo

royinidaho

Drove in, unloaded, quickly reacquainted myself with most of my stuff.

Was especially to see the 270 AM barrel and other stuff from Derek M. Barrel is a smaller contour of my original but still darn sweet.

Spent some time with the 375 AM at the kitchen table. This is gonna be sweet.

BIG QUESTION: I seemed to have forgotten and can't figure it out.

HOW IN THE HECK DOES A FELLA GO ABOUT TURNING ON THE ILLUMINATION ON AN NXS??????????? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

pull out on the paralax knob

If your ever away from your 375AM that long again you might want to just let me watch it for you!

You guys are great!!!

I tried the parallax knob.....but this time I'll do it with more confidence.:)

Rolled out a sleeping bag in the back yard last night. Wrapped a canvas. Bad idea. Stars were beautiful. Woke up pretty much froze. Wind blowing like mad.....

Looked after daylight and my little spot was snow covered.....:rolleyes:

Already, via personal friend, learned of last years woof den location up by Leslie ID. Antelope and Iron Canyon or something like that. will get gps coords next week.

Gonna assemble some IWKs this week end, run 'em through the tests next week. If they pan out I'll do a drop chart to 1k and go after da woofs.

If the IWKs require further development, I've come across a few 100 WC Grave's originals 169.5s and will load and go.

This is gonna be fun...

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts