A few more Alberta whitetail bucks from 2006

Dave King

Just thought I'd also throw a few pictures out of some bucks taken this year and a few from years past. Alberta seems to be the place to ge for nice deer and bears too.

I personally took a mulie and a whitetail and I'll add a few from other folks I know.

Here's a whitetail I took in early season with my "tactical" Winchester 1894 30-30.

DSCN0118b.jpg

I hunt with this fella a good bit here in Maryland too.

Img2527b.jpg

Here's another fella I see regularly here in Maryland.

Img2459b.jpg

Here's a link to a nice mulie that was taken by my early season hunting partner... **LARGE PICTURE**

Yawan's archery muledeer

Yawan's archery black bear.

DSC00008b.jpg

My archery muledeer.

Img1747b.jpg

Ron's archery muledeer.

Img1733b.jpg

Ned Yost's whitetail.

Img2036b.jpg

Here's an odd whitetail.

Img3087b.jpg

A few folks I don't know.

Img2577b.jpg

"Ol' Mossy Horn" I guess

Img2680b.jpg

Bennie Hill look-alike???

Img2777b.jpg

Img2903b.jpg

Img2794b.jpg

Another sort of massive odd one.

Img3014b.jpg

More..

Img2414b.jpg

A black looking wolf...

Img2127b.jpg

This wheelchair bound hunter does good each year... Maybe I'll start following him around!

(2006)
Img3055b.jpg

(2005)

Img0868-96.JPG

(2003)
R13-05.jpg

This is Deb Overly and her first whitetail hunt ever... B&C ~ 180

s10003ec.jpg

Folks may recognize this one..

s10001wc.jpg

Bill

That's the correct fella. I think he hunts with the RealTree guys, there should be a story about this deer and the hunt coming out soon as I understand.... Maybe there's something over at RealTree.Com... I'll look...

There is, here's the link

Major League Whitetail!

I just recognized that name b/c I've been an Atlanta Braves fan for years and he was on their staff from '91-'02 (or somewhere close). Thought maybe you had some connection there.

Bill

I don't know a thing about sports, I've never been a sports fan type. I couldn't tell you anything about them other than there's a big orange ball in one, a brown oval looking thing in another, several that use white balls (some small and at least one large) and one that uses a black uninal cake looking thing. I only know it's Ned Yost because the guy I put the North River Outfitting website together for told me to put that picture in a particular spot.

Dave,
Those are mostly Saskatchewan cull-bucks that we send over to Alberta... They get all of our skilled workers and university grads, might as well have some bucks too.
Nice deer and fine photographs. Your outfitter buddy had a great year.

Really like the black woof - reminds me of one I busted in the good old days out of a Bell 206.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.