7mm Rem Mag with 200gr Wildcats

Paul ripped of a lot of people, don't know the reason could have had family issues or financial issues but shortly after paying for my bullets he could not be reached in any manner. I would not base any build of a Wildcat bullet I don't believe they exist!!!!!!

That sucks, but I had a feeling something happened to him.

Luckily I still have about 300 of the Wildcats so that will last me a little while.

Paul ripped of a lot of people, don't know the reason could have had family issues or financial issues but shortly after paying for my bullets he could not be reached in any manner. I would not base any build of a Wildcat bullet I don't believe they exist!!!!!!

Sad to hear!

I spent a day with Paul trying to get 169s to work in my AM. No luck.

But, unless he has completely relocated, I know where he lives.

He had all of Richard's stuff.

He was in cahoots with some other folks. Probably money people. Maybe that's where the rub lies.

Richard wanted $75k for lock stock and bbl. Tho't seriously of making the jump.

Glad I didn't. Came up with the repointing idea which worked but am being trumped by Berger. Which is a good thing.:):)

Not to turn the thread in the wrong direction but just curious as to what bullets are comparable to the wildcat bullets? Since it doesn't appear as if wildcat bullets are going to be an option

Not to turn the thread in the wrong direction but just curious as to what bullets are comparable to the wildcat bullets? Since it doesn't appear as if wildcat bullets are going to be an option

Maybe the 175 or 190 Matrix...I don't really know...

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts