Wildcat Bullets 7mm 200gr NOW SHIPPING

It won't be produced until Berger catches up production to the current crazy demand for their existing bullets.

Matrix makes a 190 gr VLD that I just tested in one of my customers 7mm Allen Magnums loaded to 3260 fps with a relatively mild load. I velocity tested it up to 3300 fps and they held together. At 3260 fps, I tested them at 1070 yards and they shot very well out of a fresh 1-9, 4 groove Lilja.

They very slightly longer then the Berger but with a slightly different ogive design. I think they would be a great option. IF they will survive the 7mm AM, they will handle pretty much anything in the 7mm family of rifles.

No idea on their on game performance YET!!!

Matrix makes a 190 gr VLD that I just tested in one of my customers 7mm Allen Magnums loaded to 3260 fps with a relatively mild load. I velocity tested it up to 3300 fps and they held together. At 3260 fps, I tested them at 1070 yards and they shot very well out of a fresh 1-9, 4 groove Lilja.

They very slightly longer then the Berger but with a slightly different ogive design. I think they would be a great option. IF they will survive the 7mm AM, they will handle pretty much anything in the 7mm family of rifles.

No idea on their on game performance YET!!!

Kirby...If they are the same design as my 6.5 150's, I think they are going to be a great long range game bullet based on early media testing. Now if I can just get a bear to cooperate......Rich

Excited to hear your results!! They do seem to shoot very well. I tested them several years back in my old personal 7mm AM but they did not shoot well at all. That is NOT the fault of the bullet however, that barrel was several seasons pasts its prime and the only bullets that WOULD hold together were the Accubonds, TSX or any other very hard bullet. It was ripping apart every other cup jacketed bullet as well as the Matrix so I did not blame them.

With this customer, I just happened to remember they were on the shelf and as Bergers are a bit hard to come by these days, I figured what the hell, we will give them a try.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.