7mm Magnum

PeteDizzle

Ok, so I do not know a whole lot about fire arms to start.

I am going to sell a rifle of mine that I have probably shot 3 or 4 times. My brother is a very avid hunter and he gave me the gun as a gift several years ago.

I know you will probably need more information, but it is a Browning 7mm Magnum with a KDF barrel with a muzzle break and a Leopold scope. Everything is stainless and the stalk is composite.

Like I said I do not know the specific info as to each of the components model or anything like that, but in general what could I ask for the gun? What are the ideal uses?

I know it is a nice rifle, I just do not know how nice.

Guns have a very good resale value these days, but are like anything else you can invest alot o cash in them and to some they're still a browning or remington or whatever. I've seen semi-customs go for $1000 bucks or more with the simular set up you have. Hard to say without seeing, but if you do sell i wouldn't take any less with leupold scope n all.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.