6mm creedmoor

Well I jumped into the long range shooting game. I acquired a new Savage 110 Tactical in 6mm Creedmoor. I've got a Primary Arms 4-16-44 scope. Looking for rings to mount the scope with now.
Any recommendations for ammo to start with would be appreciated. I'll eventually start reloading for it when I get enough brass saved up.
Thanks for any advice.
Hornady Match 108gr is the way to go.

C
As a gimme to OP, if you send me $75 and your PA scope I'll send you a 16x42 SWFA SS. I will then shoot your PA scope in the face and make a video of it. Something like:

Californians' never fail to disappoint me in my decision to leave so many years ago. BTW you have no class.

As a gimme to OP, if you send me $75 and your PA scope I'll send you a 16x42 SWFA SS. I will then shoot your PA scope in the face and make a video of it. Something like:

Send me an address and I'll send it and a check on it's way to you. Actually I wanted to get a SWFA single power scope before I found this one.

I was thinking about getting one of those in the 6cm but I think I could do as good or better with this :
prod_nav_encore_pro_hunter_shotgun_slug.png
In a .243 Winchester, 28" barrel

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.