6.5 mm Custom Bullets

Berger makes many options. They're not custom, but about the best off the shelf bullets available. If you have to have custom, then look at Vapor Trail bullets and JLK.

Bullets are only a part of the recipe. Brass/weight of , powder type quantity/quality , primers , with that said for me anyway Sierra & Berger & Hornady have always worked to my expectations. I'm sure the other manufacturers make quality bullets.
I'm just saying.

Any Recommendations for a Custom Bullet maker with 6.5 140 gr. and heavier VLDs.?
I had good results with 153.5 berger target using slow powder 4831 out a 26" McGowan 5r ,5 shot group !

Attachments

• 20211231_122957.jpg
    20211231_122957.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 71
Thanks Guys,
I'm just looking for bullets to tune a LR Rifle I just finished for a client. He's going to be shooting 600-1000 yards. The biggest issue so far has been no one has them in stock and no ETA.

I have been using JLK VLD's extensively for the last dozen years in my 6.5x284's. I had originally bought a large supply prior to the passing of Steve Mulholland. I have had superb performance for both competition and hunting with these bullets. JLK has been under new ownership for the last couple of years. I have not had any experience with the current offerings, but understand the intent is to continue the original designs.