6.5 Creedmoor

I am having a 6.5 CM put together on a Blue printed Rem SA with a #4 benchmark barrel finished at 26" . I was hoping some of you 6.5CM guys could tell me what to expect from this outfit using 130-140 gr Berger VLDS I was hoping to get 2750 -2800 would this be to much to expect ,and does anyone have a good powder recommendation I was thinking H 4350 .

Throw me some of your component data and Ill run a QL + OBT node estimate for you.

COAL:
Case Capacity in H2o:
Twist rate:
Velocity: (if you have chonographed any other loads with that powder, the same information as above. This will help determine the burn rate for that lot and make the estimates more accurate.

Just came back from the range testing some load data and was able to find a sweet spot. With Hornady factory ammo, it would consistently shoot 5/8 inch groups and an occasional 1/2. Rifle is stock savage madel 10 Max 1 Predator. With hand loads, I ended up with what you see. Have to shoot more to see if it repeatable.

f40a7d4ab64496d69a0613914585fb0d_zpsb1e3f1d4.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.