338 cal 265grn wildcat bullet test

Roy, just have 2 questions for ya? is that gun still pink? and did you get any cow tags this year? i remember you going time and again last season and everything but what you had a tag for would show up! please tell me there will be lead in the air this year.

Dave,

Yup, still pink:eek:

I'm thinkin' out of the box or maybe it's my butt, don't know which.

Gonna get a bull tag for the Salmon region and hunt w/buffalobob.

I'll put my son and neighbor on the local elk after I brief them on how to hunt the honey hole.

I have no idea of how things will work out. I wonder if bb really understands how great the odds were against him seeing anything in that large area. Then to make that long shot twice was taking advantage of the good fortune. He done good.

Its been a long time since I've spent several consecutive nights in the mountains. Wonder if I'll cry.:rolleyes:

Roy, let me know if that BB snores real bad. those city boys tend to after a couple days in the fresh air.looks like we'll be hunting down there in Banjoville this year.

I'm the only fella I know, I've been told, that snores face down and loud.:rolleyes:

A bunch of us were in a tee pee one night and I was the only one in there in the morning. The rest were scattered around outside and pretty miffed. I had the tent to my self for the rest of the event.:D

we had a fella that snored like that up in Canada once. since we outnumbered him, he slept out in the barn! Roy, have we slid a bit away from the topic?

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.